March 26, 2013

Skirts

Happy Tuesday, everyone!



Is this Spring? I don't think so...It is unbelievably cold and it snowed all night. When I woke up this morning and saw the blanket of snow on my car, I got really nervous. The worst thing is that next to my building there is a magnolia which already started blooming and probably this snow will do it harm. Anyway, I am waiting for the weekend because last night the weatherman said that on the weekend we will have 18 degrees Celsius. That's Spring, indeed!

As for my post today, I am really excited about the skirts trends of Spring/Summer season.Their length can be any, from mini to maxi, but a lot of attention is paid to the texture of the material: transparent, reptile skin, fringe, suede, glittering material, fabrics with sequins, coarse linen cloth. Among the floral, geometric, abstract paintings or animal print, we'll still see a lot of pastel, saturated and neon hues. Amazing, isn't it?

DOLCE- GABBANA
FAUSTO PUGLISI
 DIOR

 DSQARED

MANGO

 OSCAR DE LA RENTA

ZARA

These are a few of my favorites.

Have a perfect rest of the week, guys!

xoxo MM

6 comments:

  1. I'm feeling especially cold after my week in Dubai trying to escape the bad weather! I do hope it warms up soon. As for those skirts - a lovely selection and the Dior one is so feminine.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes..we have such a cold weather in germany too..it is nuts :(

    i love the dior and the mango skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ma speriati cu zapada asta...la noi nu este..sper sa nu vina la noapte :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love skirts...hope it warms up for Easter. We have snow today!!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nu coco ? la mine e mai mare :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and so stylish skirts. Love Dior and Oscar De La Renta.
    It's a very nice selection.
    xx

    ReplyDelete