April 11, 2012

Happy Birthday ...To me!!!

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday dear MM
Happy Birthday to me!!!



Yes, it's my birthday!!!Somehow I am 33...Where did the time go??? But I feel great and the only thing I wish is to be healthy and have the same amazing family around me. My plans for the day are to open my gifts ( and hope to be lots of them :)) and eat a lot of cake!!!

This is what I am wearing right now..The shirt and the pants are the new babies in my wardrobe. I hope you like the!








Wish you all a perfect day!! xoxoxo

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you ! Enjoy your day.
    I love your outfit, your shirt is very pretty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wishing all your dreams became real. enjoy your special day :)
    love the outfit. i want the same pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! I hope you have a fabulous day and year ahead!! Enjoy xx
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think is the first time you show your face :) Your cake is absolutely gorgeous :) Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, sweetie!I wish you all the best in the world and I hope you ll have a wonderful day!Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday and all the best :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! Sounds like you have your priorities right :) and you look FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... Your newest follower!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete