April 26, 2012

Black and Yellow

Hi guys!!

I apologize for these late posts...:(( I've just had such crazy days at work, terrible headaches, lots of things to prepare for our next week trip to Rome and I feel drained of all my energy.  I can't wait for the next week!!!
Just a quick update for today to show you my black and yellow outfit I was wearing 2 days ago. I was inspired by my friend Anne, from http://anne-heartandsoul.blogspot.com/. Thank you, my dear Anne for giving me great cooking, fashion and lifestyle ideas!





Like it?

Have a beautiful day, sweeties!!
xoxoxo

11 comments:

  1. Black and yellow, i love this combination of colors.
    It's a so great outfit.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome necklace and a fab colour combo!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look,hon!Love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit!

    wanna follow each other sweetie?

    have a nice day!
    miss-monaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just came across your wonderful blog and was wondering if we could follow each other? Take care. :)

    Kristina (pink-sequins@blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW you going to Rome. It's wonderful place you will love it. I want to go back there soon :)))
    the yellow blouse is very beautiful. i like yellow color very much.
    have fun in Rome, dear :)
    ExCurlyThoughts
    FACEBOOK
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the mention! You are looking great in the black and yellow:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those jeans look fantastic on you. Have a fantastic time away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The yellow top really makes the black clothes stand out.Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that top. It is such a lovely shade of yellow.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete