March 26, 2012

Happy Monday, everyone!

I hope you had a nice and shiny weekend as we had here! Saturday I cleaned around the house, I made an apple pie, nothing special until the night when we took one of our friends and went to a restaurant for a delicious dinner. Sunday, we invited our moms to have have a coffee and a slice of apple pie with us. It was nice! Because the clocks have gone forward an hour I took an afternoon nap and I got back on track right away. The day ended re-watching one of my favorite movies:  „Under the Tuscan sun”.
Well, the pictures below were taken 2 weeks ago and this is one of the outfits I wasn't planning to post but I hope you'll like it, though. 






Have a great week, sweeties!!
xoxoxo

10 comments:

  1. i like the outfit. i love long cardigans :) very nice scarf.

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the long tunic shirt! Have a great week:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit,hon!Love the cardi!Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coat is so gorgeous! I love the style.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. the sweater looks so cozy and comfy. I love the purple top too!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit, I like how cozy your sweater is!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, girls!! I am so glad you like it!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete