March 15, 2012

Great quotes

Hello, sweeties!

Today I had enough time to read a few emails (I have about 250 unread ones...) and in the Oprah's newsletter, I found these two amazing quotes of two great women and I thought it would be a good idea to share them with you because I liked them very much and made me think at certain things...


„Put blinders on those things that conspire to hold back, especially the ones in your own head!” 
Meryl Streep

The real winners in life are the people who look at every situation with expectation that they can make it work or make it better!” 
Barbara Pletcher


Have a great day!!! xoxoxo

6 comments:

  1. Great quotes! Hope you are having a good week:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. those quotes are wonderful! hope you have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, nice quotes. I really like it. I love this photo too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the second one, is great. xxx

    www.rollolollo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quotes and words to live by!

    ReplyDelete