February 20, 2012

A new week..

Happy new week, sweeties!

I apologize for these few days of absence and thank you so much for your lovely comments! You are very special to me!

My son's birthday was perfect and I was extremely happy that he had a great time with his friends. Our  dinner for Valentine's day was perfect too; my hubby surprised me with lots of things...
After those 2 perfect days, the chaos has started: my son got sick, my computer broke down and my hard work for the last 3 weeks was in vain. After that, I was informed at work that a Japonese delegation is going to visit us and I had to work my tail off to prepare everything. Thank God I had a relaxing weekend and now everything is back on track.

I can't wait to read your posts!! I am very anxious to see what you have been doing lately! 

I am so happy that I finally ordered the shoes of my dreams ( for the moment :) ). I was admiring these shoes online for weeks before I finally found my measure. Aren't they amazing? I can't wait to receive them!!!





Wish you all a good week!!! xoxoxo

17 comments:

  1. Lovely shoes! Glad everything is back on track! Have a good week:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh waaah ! This shoe it's Pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice shoes,hon!I m happy you had such a great time and I hope everything will get better soon!Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you very much ! Yes i folow you because i love your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the shoes are gorgeous. hope the bad is behind your back. wishing you a wonderful week :)

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous shoes! I find myself more and more attracted to chunky heels lately!
    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi MM,

    Please check my blog - I've given you an award! It's under the Thank you post! Great shoes!

    http://ajg-newshoesanddrapestomatch.blogspot.com/2012/02/award-you-dont-say.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi lovely, these shoes are beautiful!!!!
    Happy new week!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. sa stii ca si eu m-am uitat la ele,imi plac mult,dar tot ma codesc.o saptamana frumoasa,puup

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shoes are so great. I love this style and this color.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are gorgeous. love them!

    Patience
    You're invited to participate in Giveaway to win a J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch worth $260:
    J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch Giveaway

    ReplyDelete