February 28, 2012

For work

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend and this week will be a very good one for you!
I feel so good today!! We have such a beautiful sunshine here!!! This kind of weather makes me want to go outside and take a walk, have a good coffee at a lovely terrace, and let the sun caress  my face;  instead I am inside doing my office work.. :((
This is my work outfit today. I hope is not a repeat ( I am too lazy to check all previous posts...).





Have a perfect day, sweeties!!
xoxoxo



8 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Great to have fine weather at last:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an impeccable look. Love these colors together.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect for work.sofisticated and minimal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look,hon!Love the shirt!Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog ! So inspiring !

    http://clement-dezelus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really pretty and I love your pop of yellow! Hope you are not working too hard!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete